RSS

Friday, January 20, 2012

why i am passionate about music

.All of us loved  music I'm the number one who love music because for me music is implicitly hold that music is a communication activity which conveys to the listener moods,thoughts,emotions,impressions on philosophical and concept of positions. Music is most heavily  criticized by proponents of the view that music is a social construction.Yes!!! Avril Lavigne is one of my favorite foreign princess singer because of shes voice and songs that she create. Based on my research Avril Lavigne was first appeared in summer 2002,touting an addictive debut single and a skate punk image that purposely clashed with the polished glamour of main stream pop.Avril love pop music, rock music, love songs..I am very proud of Avril Lavigne because of shes very good voice and songs that she made..Many of the teenagers love music especially the foreign singers because of the lyrics and songs that she/he made..

0 comments:

Post a Comment